Monday, October 20, 2008

OctoberI

I forgot just how much I love the month of October! I just wish it would cool down a bit...

We took Zach to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday, he had a great time. The first one we went to had a bounce house and a petting Zoo. The petting Zoo was really more of a poop fest than anything, but I think he enjoyed it. The bounce house was fun too, but I now agree with the Bill on his reasoning behind NO bounce house for Z's birthday. You get more than 2 kids in there and you're asking for an accident. We were lucky that there were only little kids bouncin' around. After that we had to take him to the Patch up at Heritage Park. They have a hayride, so much fun! I had forgotten how ridiculously expensive pumpkins were. $25 for a decent sized one at the first patch. 25!! Jeez, there must be something special in there for that price. Anyway, Heritage Park has much better prices. We will buy a big one there.

I just love this time of year, it is the beginning of the Holidays, family, good food, and friends. Each year keeps getting better and better. And to top it all off...dun, dun,dun....Bill said we can start baby makin' soon!! I can't wait!! I am so excited. Zach told Bill he wants a baby sister. Or Brother. ( Believe me, Zach and I worked on that one all day!) :)

So strange to think another year has passed by. Why is it that around this time is when we begin to realize how fast the year flew by?

1 comment:

mames said...

i love it too! cannot wait until the party. let's do heritage together this week if we can.